* Speeding tickets will be issued to students driving too fast on campus; the speed limit on campus (posted) is 10 mph - the tickets are $20; thanks for keeping our campus safe
* All NHS members - stop by Rm. 243 to sign up for volunteer opportunities; point logs are due at the beginning of January
* Students - do not order food from off-campus
* Edmond Elks Jr. of the Month applications are in the Counseling Office
* Chess Club will meet every Thurs. from 3:25-4:10 in Rm. 323 (Fresh. Acad.); anyone is welcome
* Are you about to get your driving permit?? Sign up for your letter of 'reading proficiency and enrollment' in the Counseling Office. You must sign up for this letter 24 hours in advance.
* ALL DRIVERS PLEASE SLOW DOWN when driving on campus; please pay attention when pulling into/backing out of a parking spot. If you have an accident, please contact the Attendance Office or Officer Littles.
* Students - please DO NOT cross the constructions barriers on campus, they are there for your safety.