GUIDELINES FOR ATTENDING STATE EVENTS
* See an Administrator or Counselor for form (these are no longer in the Attendance Office)
* Attendance and grades will be checked before you will receive a form, so if you have more than 6 absences in any class or are failing a class, do not request a form
* Form must be completed by a parent and returned to the Attendance Office by Thursday afternoon - NO EXCEPTIONS!
* If form is approved and returned, you must sign out in the Attendance Office before leaving
* You must NOT be on the ineligibility list (no failing grades);
* You must NOT have excessive absences or be on an attendance contract;
* Your parent must call IN ADVANCE of the activity;
* You must come to the ATTENDANCE OFFICE and SIGN OUT and pick up a pass;
* You must return with a signature from the coach or a ticket from the event, with your name on the ticket, to the attendance office.